Amenities & programs
The amenities & fitness/leisure facilities at the O’Callaghan Stephens Green Hotel make us the discerning choice of hotel for business visitors to Dublin city centre.
Facilities at our modern stylish and boutique Dublin hotel include:
- 89 classic rooms and 10 suites
- Pie Dish bistro
- The Magic Glass bar
- 24 hour access to our Fitness suite for the exclusive use of residents
- Wi-Fi available in all areas
- Secretarial services
- Full concierge service
- 24 hour room service
- 7 meeting rooms catering for meetings and events from 10 to 40
- The Georgian Library
The Stephens Green Hotel offers guests 24 hour access to our fitness suite which has a range of cardiovascular equipment and was completely refurbished in 2011.
For guests who wish to take a city run, the team would be happy to direct you towards interesting routes for runners offering you an opportunity to see the city and its many elegant and interesting gardens and parks.
Dublin Bikes are available throughout the city and there is a station on St Stephens Green opposite the hotel.
Complimentary WiFi is offered to all hotel guests free of charge during their stay.
If however you require a premium Wi-Fi connection of 4MB, a surcharge does apply.
- Aircoach stops on Dawson St at the Pink shop, 5 minutes walk from the hotel
- Green Line LUAS is 2 minutes walk and Red Line LUAS is 15 minutes walk from the hotel
- Taxi rank on St Stephens Green
- Hop on Hop off bus tours stop on St Stephens Green
- Dublin Bike station on St Stephens Green
- There are multiple Dublin bus routes that pass the hotel travelling to various destinations around the city
- Parking is available at reduced rates at The Royal College of Surgeons car park
The team in the hotel will be happy to recommend the best mode of transport for your destination
The car park for our Stephens Green Hotel is located in the Royal College of Surgeons nearby the hotel. This is charged at €3.00 per hour, €17.50 for 24 hours or there is an evening/overnight rate of €6.00 from 5pm until 10am
The Stephens Green hotel is located within one of the more mature business districts in Dublin sitting as it does close to many corporate Headquarters and Government buildings in Dublin 2.
As well as being in the city centre the LUAS line offers easy access to out of town business hubs including: Sandyford Industrial estate, Stillorgan, Dundrum, Leopardstown and Cherrywood.
The IFSC, Docklands and Ringsend are all a short taxi journey from the hotel.
The hotel is close Trinity College, Kevin’s St College, the Dublin Business School and both Portobello and Griffith Colleges all of which work closely with corporate companies on research and development projects.
There are restaurants to suit every budget from Michelin star restaurants to home cooked comfort food and on to fast food. Famous theatres such as The Gaiety, Olympia, Andrews Lane and the project Arts Centre are close to the hotel and venues like the Hibernia Club and the Royal College of Surgeons have events throughout the year.
- St Stephens Green; across from the hotel
- Harcourt St; across from the hotel
- Within 5 minutes walk; Trinity college, Baggot St, Dawson St, Hatch St, Camden St, college green
- 10 minutes walk; Baggot St Fitzwilliam square, Christchurch, Grand Canal Square
- 20 minutes walk or short taxi journey; IFSC, CCD, Docklands and Ringsend and Dublin 4
- Short Taxi journey; Four courts; O2